Today we’d like to introduce you to Future Joy.
Hi Future Joy, please kick things off for us with an introduction to yourself and your story.
Zaxophone started the project in Denver, Colorado in 2018. Emily joined in the end of 2019 and that’s when it started to gain momentum. In August 2020 we hit the road in our RV/mobile stage and traveled coast to coast to coast playing festivals, venues, and pop up shows along the way.
I’m sure you wouldn’t say it’s been obstacle free, but so far would you say the journey have been a fairly smooth road?
We had to adjust to living in the RV and touring full time. As we acclimated to the road and found a good pace we began to grow steadily and progress.
Thanks for sharing that. So, maybe next you can tell us a bit more about your work?
We make and play joyful electronic music with live saxophone, keyboard and vocals.
What quality or characteristic do you feel is most important to your success?
Consistency and practice.
- Website: www.FutureJoyMusic.com
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/futurejoymusic
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/futurejoymusic
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/futurejoymusic
- Youtube: www.YouTube.com/FutureJoy
- SoundCloud: www.SoundCloud.com/futurejoy
- Other: www.FutureJoyMusic.com/merch
Bryan Edward (Performance photos)
Mary Davis (Blue Background)